Monday, March 23, 2009

It's been a while

Hello Everyone,

It's has been awhile since I last blogged that is because I could not remember my password and email address. I hope I have fixed that problem...lol

What I have been up to.

I have been creating challenges for my friends on the ACM Card Making forum. I have been really surprised with all of the participation and lovely cards. I have also got some of them making ATCs. They have become very addicting for me. If you are interesting in challenges please stop by the www.acmoore.com/forum and sign up.

I have also been attending techniques and stamp camp and making some lovely cards. Thanks Teresa froms Stamping Up.

I am really looking forward to attending my first weekend crop with the Craftchicks in PA. If you are going to be there I hope I run into you.

Until next time, let the creativity flow.

No comments: